TRAVELING WITH TODDLERS: Gear Essentials
Tis the Season of Holiday Travel
We're sharing our favorite travel gear essentials for jam packed holiday flights with kids. Products that will keep you, your kids, and those around you happy.
1. The Kids Hydro Flask - Pint size for your kids with a protective silicone sleeve at the base. NO SPILLS, that's all that really matters.
2. The Mima Kids Carry On Roller - Hard shell suitcase perfectly sized for your little ones.
3. The Veer Wagon - I wish this existed when my first two kids were babies. This super rad fold up wagon is perfect for cruising through the airport, you can even buy a car seat attachment for infants (Brilliant). Not only will it carry your children gate to gate, you might as well throw your bags in there too.
4. The Nano Puffer - Even if you don't travel with it, the lightweight puffer is essential. It packs down to basically nothing, so it won't prevent your kids from taking any less entertainment in their bags. It's great as an outer shell for cool nights, and a great under layer jacket for super cold weather temps. Worth the investment!
5. State Backpack - Your kid just upped his cool factor with this one.
6. The Foldable Micro Scooter - By far my favorite scooter brand for toddlers, the handle bar folds down on this model, making it much easier to transport.
7. The HDE iPad Case - I 'm 3 years in with our HDE case, and zero damage to the ipad.
8. Lil Gadgets Wireless Headphones - Another favorite! Also comes with a cord in case you forget to charge. My favorite feature is, you can link multiple headphones (cord included) together to watch one show.