TRAVELING WITH TODDLERS: In flight Entertainment
How to Keep Them Occupied
When you fly with young kids you have one goal, when they are not sleeping keep them entertained. We've gathered together some of our favorite activities for up in the air, and it all fits nicely in your child's backpack.
1. The Boogie Board Magic Sketch - Great for ages two and up. Practice you letters, play tic tac toe, there are several fun activity templates that slide right into pad. Also great for free drawing. Best part is with the press of a button you can erase it all. Slim and lightweight perfect for travel. It a mess free drawing favorite at my house and on the plane.
2. Plus Plus Blocks - The best blocks for on the go, these tube carriers will easily slide into any backpack, and the building possibilities are endless. Offered in two sizes "mini" and "big", the larger size is great for all ages and the mini are for those who have a little more hand dexterity. They are similar to the size of legos.
5. Tegu Travel Pal - Set of six magnetic wooden building blocks that can be built into multiple configurations. Best part is they are pocket size.
6. Magnatab - Magnetic pad and stylus. Use the stylus to create and design and shake it to erase.
7. State Dragon Backpack - Loving the "State" prints right, this dragon is perfect for your boys or lady dragon lovers.
8. Go Adventure Journal - Get your kids excited before you arrive at the destination with this fun fill in the blank journal.